The Old Sail Loft occupies a prime waterfront position overlooking the Esk estuary and has been skillfully restored to offer high quality, contemporary accommodation.
Comfortable and fully equipped
- On the top floor, our modern 2-bedroom apartment is comfortably furnished and equipped to a very high standard:
- comfortable open-plan living area with colour television, video, DVD, hi-fi; river views
- dining area open to fully fitted kitchen with built-in electric oven and hob, extraction hood, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave; views seaward towards the harbour
- double bedroom with king-size bed
- smaller twin bedroom with two single beds
- spacious bathroom with bath and overbath shower
- freshly laundered bed linen and towels provided
- private off-road parking space for one car
- a selection of books and games
- comprehensive information about Whitby and surrounding area
- cot and high chair available on request (cot bedding not supplied)
- the apartment is accessed by two short flights of steps (there is no lift)
- the apartment is strictly no smoking and we are unable to accept guests with pets
The apartment is just a ten minute walk from the interesting shops and cobbled streets of Whitby's East side and the 199 steps which lead to Whitby Abbey. The town, harbour and beach, and a good selection of eating places, are all within easy walking distance.